Tuesday, December 10, 2013

that song

Have you ever get stuck to one song, and you just can't get rid of it?

You just keep repeating the song over, and over, and over again. In your mind you know that you have heard the song too much. You know you are now attached to it, emotionally. You want to hear it every single time. Your brain sings it even when it is silence. At one point you know its too much and finally you try to listen to other songs. After a while, unconsciously you started to go back to the first song. The one that haunted you. And once again, you are stuck with it.

Or maybe, its just something that I alone face.

Maybe I am that clingy. Clingy to the one that I attached my emotion to it, I thought I could never let it go. when the fact is, I can. I just refused to.

The same thing, I am too clingy to my past. I can never seem to get rid of you. Well maybe someday, but not in the meantime.

And it ate my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment